My banana, raspberry and walnut muffins.
This is a newly created sugar, dairy, and gluten free. I was lucky it turned out on my first attempt. I used my stand mixer to mix my ingredients.
This made 12 cupcake size and 4 large muffin size muffins.
1/3 cup raw honey
1/3 cup good mild flavoured olive oil
3 free range eggs, at room temperature
1 1/2 cups rice flour, sifted
1 tablespoon baking powder
1/3 cup sultanas
2 large ripe bananas,mashed
1/2 cup walnuts, slightly broken
1/2 cup frozen raspberries
1 tablespoon vanilla essence
1. Whisk oil and honey together until creamy.
2. Add eggs and continue beating until light and fluffy – I set this on an electric mixer for 10 minutes.
3. Add the sifted flour, baking powder and almond meal and mix until just combined.
4. Add the walnuts, vanilla, sultanas and raspberries and gently fold through.
5. Scoop the mix into greased cupcake trays.
6. Bake for approx 15 minutes at 160 degrees celcius, baking time may differ depending on your oven and size of your trays.
Check with a skewer and remove when the skewer comes out clean and if you lightly press on the top it has a little spring.